We are looking for a responsible Operations Coordinator to help run our Independent Film Studio and Conservatory. Someone who will provide high-quality administrative support, studio management with knowledge and expertise in film production. The Facility Manager tasks include, but are not limited to, daily studio facility cleaning and organization, daily communication with managing director and studio interns, provide support of various production shoots and events and daily administrative support for conservatory and studio.
To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines, communicate effectively with staff, students and colleagues and enjoy creative problem solving around independent film and production.
Our ideal candidate also has previous experience as a Production Assistant and is familiar with the fast paced, go-getter, environment of a small independent film studio and understands that hours may exceed
9 -5 and include some evenings.
· Management of Internship program including overseeing up to 30 interns, interviewing, hiring and all communications.
· Daily studio prep of the technical needs of production and classes, the environment and look of the studio, supervision and maintenance of film equipment and facilities equipment.
· Work closely with equipment manager on rentals location shoots.
· Technical support for programming and production.
· Film production management in a line producer/ production manager way on studio projects.
· Event support and planning for staff, special events and conservatories studio classes.
· Administrative support with the managing director with daily schedules and attendance.